I attended a jewelry party at my cousin Julie’s house and she served this sangria. I couldn’t help but take notice how pretty this cocktail was with it’s pop of yellow, orange and green color. It was a perfect drink for the warm weather and it was very refreshing! I asked her for the recipe because I wanted to share it with you all! With the weather getting hotter by the day, mix you up a batch of this and enjoy! It is sure to please!
Summer Sparkling Citrus Sangria
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 large can pineapple chunks in juice (20 Ounce)
- 1 bottle moscato wine (750 ml)
- ½ cup gin
- 4 cups ginger ale (diet or regular)
- Slice the fruit into thin rounds. Cut some or all in half if you wish.
- Place the fruit in a large pitcher. Pour the pineapple chunks and juice in the pitcher.
- Add the wine and gin and stir.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for an hour or until ready to serve.
- Chill the ginger ale.
- Right before serving, add chilled ginger ale.
- Serve, relax and enjoy!